Saturday, June 2, 2007

Rooms with a Summer Time Feel

I love rooms that give off a great "summer time" feel. Not sure if there is a single ingredient that makes a room feel summery. Of course beach towels hanging from hooks is a no brainer, but it takes more then a few sea shells strewn about for me. Tons of sunlight helps, perhaps some blue or bright white paint. I just know it when I see it, and these few pictures have great summer time feels to me. I love trying to make a room fit the seasons. I've found smaller touches are the best. Fall will be here before you know it and it will be time to pull out those great textured throws!

3 comments:

PAT said...

Of course, you know already...I love these rooms!

Pat
Back Porch Musings

Anonymous said...

Me too! LOVE these examples you've shared.
xo,
Kim

Lisa said...

I esp love that bathroom! That sink could double as a tub lol

Thanks Kim and Pat!

Lisa